2009 Marketing ROI & Measurements Study
This research was completed in 2009, just after the economic downturn in 2008. The study includes very interesting insight into how marketing ROI and measurement increase in importance when budgets get tight.
- How is marketing ROI adoption trending over time?
- What is the impact of economic changes on marketing?
- How does the presence of marketing operations function impact marketing performance?
- What characteristics exist for high growth firms and highly effective and efficient marketing organizations?
- How can marketing ROI and measurements create a competitive advantage in a slow economy?
Here is a highlight that is very relevant in terms of economic pressures. Download the report for more details.