CMO Guides Provide Insight into Critical Marketing Priorities
Click on the title to download the file (this will bring you to the login/registration page if you are not already logged in.
- Provides the foundation, framework and fundamentals for effectively and efficiently managing marketing profitability
- Outlines the role of the CMO in shaping the culture and enabling capabilities
- Features a case study with Kodak
- Includes a practical quick-tip checklist and summarizes the marketing ROI framework with an easy to follow flow chart
- Establishes the three levels of marketing integration to consider when establishing your objectives and strategy
- Provides guidance into targeting, messages, marketing mix, and engagement decisions to increase integration effectiveness
- Outlines measurement approaches to assess the impact of integrated marketing in complex multi-channel campaigns and improve ROI
- Addresses the organizational and cultural barriers from silos that inhibit marketing integration
- Presents how marketing to current customers can improve profit potential when upselling and retaining existing customers
- Shows how marketing analytics, measurements, and ROI insights can guide strategies and tactics for more effective current customer marketing
- Provides guidance for how educational marketing programs can be used to capture and leverage intelligence on customer needs and interests
- Outlines the unique approaches to targeting and funnel management necessary when marketing to current customers with ongoing relationships
See the Hot Topics White Paper section for additional white papers. You can also check out these additional resources:
Be sure to subscribe for bi-monthly newsletters and updates on new white papers, research studies, webinars and events.