So What is Marketing Mix Modeling Anyway?
Marketing Mix Modeling is a powerful methodology that uses sophisticated statistical techniques, such as multivariate regression and time series modeling to quantify the individual contribution of each marketing channel in terms of incremental sales or revenue. The results of this analysis can then be used to:
- Shift budget to the most effective marketing channels to increase sales, revenues and profits
- Identify where spending by channel reaches diminishing returns or exceeds saturation thresholds
- Quantify the interaction effects of multiple channels working synergistically
- Determine the ROI of each marketing channel
Whether you have dabbled with modeling or are a complete novice, our resources will help shed light on the marketing mix modeling process.
A great way to get started on the path to deeper insights and smarter marketing is to watch this 10-minute Webinar for an Introduction to Marketing Mix Modeling.
- To open in QuickTime format, click here.
- To open in Windows Media Format (.WMV) click here or click on the image to the right.
Articles & White Papers:
Stay informed on this and other marketing ROI topics by subscribing for free to Lenskold Group’s mROI Insights newsletter. You will also be informed of our upcoming events and gain access to our exclusive content.
If you are feeling ambitious, check out our advanced marketing mix modeling content. Here you will find additional information that takes marketing mix modeling to the next level.
Still feeling a bit unsure as to whether or not marketing mix modeling is the right fit for you? Then contact Lenskold Group with your questions or to request more information. With our comprehensive approach to measurements, we offer an unbiased perspective on using modeling versus alternative measurements.