Measure and Manage Lead Generation ROI
Lead generation marketing is quickly evolving as a result of more sophisticated digital marketing, content marketing, lead nurturing, and lead tracking that is enabled by marketing automation. In addition, the buyers’ path to purchase is now more dependent on the engagement and education that marketing provides to leads prior to them interacting with the sales team.
Measurements for lead generation can be challenging with the handoff to sales and long buying cycles – but marketing automation and more sophisticated techniques make this easier. Lenskold Group’s expertise delivers reliable measurements designed to improve marketing effectiveness, revenue contribution and ROI.
Let Lenskold Group help your organization adopt the best practices proven to drive highly effective and efficient marketing. We specialize in assisting our clients to:
Develop High Impact Strategic Plans
- ROI Scenario Planning Tools to guide strategic decisions, establish key success metrics and demonstrate the profit potential of identifying, nurturing and converting high quality leads
- Predictive Modeling to target prospects with high sales conversion potential and high value, improving sales acceptance and conversion metrics
Proactively Analyze and Manage Performance
- Lead Gen Metrics designed to manage funnel effectiveness and add forecasting to basic marketing automation reports
- Funnel Gap Analysis to identify areas for performance improvement at the marketing to sales handoff and within the sales pipeline
- Engagement Optimization using an extensive contact and content analysis to better integrate strong first contact, nurturing and last contact marketing touchpoints
Measure Marketing Contribution to Sales, Revenue and ROI
- Predictive Lead Quality Forecasting driven by our unique scoring methodology to provide an immediate lead quality assessment of campaign results as well as revenue forecasting
- Multi-Channel Attribution Measures to assess the incremental contribution of each tactic, including mass media, instead of attributing all credit to a single first or last contact
- Marketing Mix Modeling, designed specifically for B2B complex sales, to identify the impact of marketing and non-marketing drivers on diverse outcomes including engagement, leads, sales and/or revenue
- Campaign Analysis to compare and prioritize high impact tactics and campaigns with more accurate and insightful results tracking than provided in marketing automation tools
Report on Marketing and Financial Metrics to Build Credibility
- Dashboard Reporting of key metrics with tools to identify underlying problem areas, quantify the impact of performance gaps and guide improvements to meet goals
- Campaign Reporting with measures of key metrics to report results to management
- ROI Analysis Tools to measure and project the contribution to sales, revenue and ROI
- Customer Value Analysis to assess marketing impact on revenue per sale, customer retention and lifetime value
Lenskold Group can break down barriers to provide you with reliable lead generation measurements that guide performance improvements and demonstrate marketing contribution. Contact us for additional information.